Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Market Street Stamps - Follow Your Heart ~ Sneak Peek #2

The time is getting closer! We're thisclose to launching our new site and I couldn't be more excited! Here's another sneak peek for this week. If you're wondering, yes, I am officially insane and cut out the entire bird  and branch!! ;) Can't wait to show you all the stamps in this set, they are a must-have if you LOVE birds! :) {Or just pretty things in general...hehe} Thanks for looking!


19 comments:

  1. I {HEART} bird stamps. Can't wait to see this set. Love the font too. How awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bird and loooove the font on the sentiment. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SUPER CUTE!! I am so proud of you!! :)LOVE IT!! Love Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and design stamp. Love the simplicity of the stamp. Excited to see all of your creations.

    good luck,
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEEEEEDDD this set! I can't wait :) I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, will check back tonight, You need a linking imagine(can't think of what they are called right now..lol) in your sidebar for people to add on their blogs, a great way to advertise,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card and stamp!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow great' please stop over when you can and join my blog. I am having a card challenge too.

    best of luck

    card challenge here at

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love pretty things and birds. I love the sentiment. So perfect for your new venture. Best wishes. I know your product will be great. I love the quality of PK.
    Looking forward to the rest of the story!
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Angelica. Good luck on this new venture. This bird is adorable and I love that little pepper too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations I know It will be WONDERFUL for EVERY BODY..:O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats and best wishes on your new venture!! What cute designs...I've signed on as a follower (number 50...WOO HOO!!!) as I'm looking foward to seeing more!!!

    ~Terry~

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just toooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! Can I handle another addiction???? I don't know!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so cute and congratulations on taking the first (second and third...) step into your new venture!!
    ... and yes, you are a bit insane for having cut not the bird, but the branch!!!!
    Gaby
    (ps maybe one day I will be one of your designer!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful I love that color combo, and of course I love the stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't hardly wait to see what you have. Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab stamp, and such a soft and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.