Thursday, January 27, 2011

Market Street January Release, Hop + Chances to Win!


Yay! The time has finally come! I finally get to show you the three January sets we'll be releasing tonight at midnight! We have two new complete sets that would be perfect for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Thank you's, and so much more! The other set is one of our generously-sized background stamps - this time I've designed some perfectly positioned hearts and stitches to give some vertical interest to your cards and embellishments. Come back at midnight to see individual images of the new sets PLUS the new VersaMagic dew drops we'll be carrying.

If you've been catching up with our sneak peeks, you already know what amazing work our DT can do. But just WAIT until you see what they've created for this blog hop today!

We have so many chances to win, guys, and there's three ways you can snag some stamps, so here we go:

  • Leave comments on all the DT members' blogs. I'll choose THREE random winners from all comments left from all the blogs to win one of our new sets. One person will win Hearts a Plenty, one will win So Happy, and one person will win Celebrate Cake!
You can also win if you:

  • Check out each of the designer's projects and come back to this blog post letting us know your favorite set that was showcased tonight. If your name is randomly drawn, you win that set!!! Easy peasy!
And my last minute way to win:
  • "Like" our page on Facebook and let your friends know about Market Street Stamps' fan page. Tell your friend(s) once they "like" us to let us know on our wall who referred them. We'll choose one random wall post and both you and your friend will receive a $20.00 Gift Certificate to our store! (Out of courtesy for your friends and family, we ask that you limit your referrals to those who may be interested in our products. We don't want to be all spammy & stuff.)
We will draw ALL winners on Monday, January 31st and will announce them here on our blog and on Facebook!


We gave our designers the option to choose which set they wanted to showcase for this hop - old or new release sets, it was left up to them.  So you ready to see what these ladies whipped up for you? Let's GO! Hop over to DoBea's blog to get this party started!

If you get lost along the way, just look for a list like this one below. The blog hop will start and end here! By the way have I mentioned that we're SO glad you're here?

Market Street Stamps {You're Here....right here. right now.}
DoBea Alberts - http://dobeaalberts.blogspot.com/
Samantha Casey - http://samanthacasey.blogspot.com/
Tifany DeGough - http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
Nicole Rixon - http://www.onesweetromance.com/
Tracy Schultz - http://www.whoistracy.com/myhead
Samantha Star - http://www.samanthastar.com/
Angelica Suarez - http://www.handmadebyangelica.com/
Stephanie Washburn - http://www.sweetstephcardcreations.blogspot.com/
Janice Wilson - http://stampingwithjanice.blogspot.com/
Market Street Stamps - {Come back and leave comments so you can win some stamps!}

Thanks again for coming by and checking out our new stuff. I'm excited to let you know that each month (starting with January) we'll have new releases for you guys on the last Friday of that month. How fun is that?? We're so thrilled to have you guys along with us for this crazy ride - and we have so much more fun in store for everyone in 2011! xo Angelica

32 comments:

  1. Super cute stamps just love them and I already like you :o)
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them!!! I'm soo excited!! I already like you too ;)

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just finished the hop and Im so torn,lol...all of the projects were awesome and all the stamps are fabulous! But if I had to choose I would say that "So Happy" is my fave. But I really love them all!

    xoxo
    Jessica
    juduman81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok.. I just HAD to come back and say.. WOW!!! Your DT is AMAZING and I totally LOVE LOVE all of their projects!! I can't wait to order!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous hop, the DT did an awesome job showcasing the stamps, LOOOVE them all!! They are so versatile, it's hard to choose a favorite, so I did eeny meeny miny mo and the winner is So Happy!! Thanks ladies awesome job!!
    Cindy
    miller896042 at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, Love, Love them!! Hopping now.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT hop! GREAT stamps! I would love the So Happy set! Very pretty!

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, I just finished and I think I'll have to be getting all of them...LOL! Love it!!

    Jessica
    creativestamperspot@ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Just finished & so hard to choose b/c they were ALL so great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun blog hop...so many talented ladies!!! Great new stamps...my favorite is the Hearts A Plenty background stamp!! TFS
    Terry
    cwayons(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this hop. Love this Design Team's style- different fresh and new. Awesome stamps! I got dibs on all of them! TFS

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVED the hop! My favorite is the hearts of plenty background stamp!
    Top29gun at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun hop! I love Celebrate Cake the most. I just love the shape and the candles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the celebrate cake.
    stuff@gt.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. How can I choose just one! Love them all, great job to all :)

    My fav is Thank you so much by Angelica!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the celebrate cake! Great job by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just finished visiting the store! the stamps are soooooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. have to say i love follow your heart the best!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooh got to check this blog hop out.... love that background heart stamp best...

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous blog hop. and a very very talented design team you have. thanks for making this a very delightful blog hop to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is an amazing release and hop. I enjoyed all the eye candy along the way. TFS and the chance to win.

    Christel (Scrappin' Sista)
    http://onescrappinsista.blogstpo.com
    askscrappinsista (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the blog hop. I love all of your new sets. It is hard to decide, but I think I like celebrate cake and the apron card the best. Thanks, Shari Y

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great stamps that can be used for many occations!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I already "liked" you on Facebook and have now referred a crafty friend, so I hope she drops by for the hop too :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great stamps and so many beautiful cards, ever so hard to choose!!!
    I loved Tifany's "follow your heart" cards but my absolute favourite today would have to be Janice's gorgeous flower card (the 1st one in her set of 3).

    Thank you so much for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great hop this was, as always, I LOVE your stamps! It's very hard to pick just one, but I will say " Celebrate Cake"

    I already like you on Fb and have referred a friend
    TFS and a chance to win
    Bonnie C
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
    ascrapabove(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVING these stamps. Tracy Moloney from Australia referred me here, I had never heard of them before. I love MSS birthday cake and the cute card Tracy made on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  28. the blog hop was fun! all in all, my fav stamps from these sets are the celebrate cake. you can never have too many birthday stamps! :) thanks for the chance at some of these amazing stamps -- and great hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have to say... this was the most inspiring blog hop! These creative and talented ladies made it impossible to pick a favorite! I really can't!
    Thank You for inspiring all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This was an AWESOME hop! Amazing job girls. I LOVE all of your new releases Angelica. I think the next one I would buy is the celebrate cake set so I will say it is my current favorite. I already 'like' your facebook page and have sent the link to my crafty friends! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.