Friday, January 14, 2011

Meet Minnie and Alfie!

Hello All! 

Nicole here!

I am so happy to say hi to ya'll on the Market Street Stamp Blog!

Without knowing it, I am following in Steph's creative footsteps....
 I  too used the Cheep Talk  set this week. 

I just couldn't help myself!

 I don't know about all of you, but I name my stamps. Yeah, I'm weird. 
Whether it's a cute little penguin I named Herbie or these 
adorable birds I named Minne & Alfie.... 
I can't help naming everything. 
Actually, I 'm convinced I worked for Crayola in a past life. :) 

Does anyone else name their stamps???

So, without further yammering, 

Meet Minnie and Alfie





The inside of the card ( of which I totally forgot to photograph ) 

Says,

'Then, suddenly, Minnie realized Alfie was her one true love'


I mean, could this stamp get any cuter? I'm a sucker for 'cute'. 

This card used a whole bunch of Market Street Stamps... 



And I am totally in love with this set... Follow Your Heart....
the hearts are so versatile. I used the smallest heart as Minnie's 
little bow and the different sizes of hearts makes stamping 'love' so easy!

Thanks so much for dropping by! 

Have no fear, 

Nicole and her wackiness will re-appear... 

Stay Tuned!

Cheers, 
Nicole

6 comments:

  1. Omgosh!!!Nicole this is just to exquisite!!! Love the ribbon placement and the folding of it!!!! Angelica did an awesome job picking her team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, just adorable!! So creative with your layout and I just love Minnie & Alfie in those colors! I think those names should stick around my house, too! ;) You rock! Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the little trims you added here Nicole, so very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card! It is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!! Now I am going to have to go check this set out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.