Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Release Winners!

Hello from Sunny (but rather chilly) California! I've been a little quiet these past few days - I've been visiting with family and enjoying every moment in this warmer weather. AND I was lucky enough that fellow Market Street design team member DoBea was able to make the trip with me! For those of you who don't know, DoBea only lives about 30 miles from me. ;) We even ran into Nicole, which was such a treat! She is just as sweet in person as she is online!!  I'll be back later this week with photos from CHA and our trip!
HERE ARE THE WINNERS!

STAMP SET OF CHOICE (won from Market Street Stamps' Blog):
Scrappin' Sista said...
This is an amazing release and hop. I enjoyed all the eye candy along the way. TFS and the chance to win.

Christel (Scrappin' Sista)
http://onescrappinsista.blogstpo.com
askscrappinsista (at) hotmail (dot) com

HEARTS A PLENTY BACKGROUND STAMP (from Nicole's Blog):
AJoy said...
Love them both! Very cute!

April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com/

CELEBRATE CAKE SET (from Stephanie's Blog): 
JennyKozar said...

I love how you have showcased this set. What a great idea for a gift. TFS!

SO HAPPY STAMP SET (won from Tracy's Blog):
Really love your card, great colors!
TFS and a chance to win
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove(at)aol(dot)com

FACEBOOK REFERRAL WINNERS:

Marianne Meredith Brinkley
referred by : Viji Siddharth

Congratulations, ladies!!! Please contact me {angelica at marketstreetstamps dot com}. I will send you an email on Thursday if I don't hear from you by then. ;) Thank you all SO SO much for hanging out with us, we can't wait to show you the projects for February and of course, the February release! Here's a quick picture of DoBea and I at breakfast this morning! {Sorry about the blurry pic it was taken with my phone!}
Have a great week, you guys!! ~ Angelica :)


4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! This is so cool!!! Thankyou so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPIEE!! How exciting. Cannot wait for these all to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot! I can't wait to start playing with my new beautiful stamp!

    I'm glad you contacted me because I wasn't able to check my fav blogs yesterday because when school is out I find myself "entertaining" my 6 year old. I hope we have school tomorrow!

    April

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.