
I don't know about you, but I can't seem to put this amazing new background stamp- Hearts a Plenty- down these days! I keep wanting to reach for it on all of my projects. So please excuse yet another card from me featuring it.
I decided to use it with some non-traditional colors to mix things up a bit. My card base is charcoal gray and I paired it with a spring green color. I stamped the hearts background on white cardstock in Versamagic Sage ink.
My white panels are about 1 and 1/4" wide by 3" tall with a 1/8" green border around them, just to give you some perspective. The entire panel was popped up on dimensionals.To finish everything off I added a big, bold fabric flower and a pair of silver pearls in the upper left corner. I used my Copic Spica clear glitter pen to color in random hearts for a bit of sparkle, too. Because, like this background stamp, I can't put my spica pens down, either! {wink}






so cool!! I haven't had a chance to play with the stamp set yet!But I am so excited at so many possibilities!
ReplyDeletewhat an elegant and beautiful card--love it!! you keep reaching for that background stamp :P--it is awesome!-
ReplyDeletetfs!
This is so beautiful, I would have never thought about using these colors with this
ReplyDeleteJessica
Creativestamperspot@gmail dot com
Thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com
Beautiful and elegant!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteThis is positively gorgeous!
ReplyDelete