Hey there! It's Tracy back with another card featuring Market Street Stamps. This one is perfect for Valentine's Day or really any time you want to say "I love you" to that special someone.I was inspired by fellow DT member Stephanie who made this adorable card for the blog hop.
My layout comes from Clean & Simple Stamping's Fall-to Layout #125. I used shades of pink cardstock for the focal piece. Then stamped the newly released Hearts a Plenty background onto that with Versamark ink.
I mounted the focal panel up on dimensionals to really make it pop. Then underneath it I stamped the love portion of the sentiment from Joyful Snowman repeatedly across the bottom in Palette Charcoal ink.To finish my card off, I took my Copic Spica clear glitter pen and colored in some random hearts to add some sparkle and shimmer.
I hope you like it!






So cool!! love it!
ReplyDeleteOh my, this card is simply gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing it..
ReplyDeleteAmanda:0)
I love this! Sweet and simple!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and so nice and clean.
ReplyDelete