This is probably up there on the list of the sparkliest things I've ever made. The gunmetal cardstock came pre-glitered, and I then took a piece of silver foil cardstock, and stamped with with a glue based ink and the Zebra Print stamp and ultrafine glitter. I shook off the excess glitter, and allowed it to dry. Then using a sponge brush I carefully sponged on some Modge Podge to seal the glitter in place, and allowed that to dry. Up next I created a little sentiment using the Fashionista set, that I painted in with shimmery paint, inked up and glued on. Then I bound everything together to make a cute little book (sometimes I like making mini books for people instead of cards, I write a message on the very first page that they can either keep or toss out)
Thanks for joining me today








Wow love this blinged up note pad!!! :> So cool how you made it!
ReplyDeleteI love how this looks- sooo cool!! You should do a tutorial on this!
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of doing a notebook in lieu of a card! Fabulous!
ReplyDelete