Hello All!
Nicole here....
Whew, can you believe tomorrow is Easter?!?*!
I think that once you expect things to slow... they actual speed up even faster!
Speaking of things going fast.... I used the little rocket ship in my card today...
It's just the most versatile stamp set!
Let me tell you why....
The Rocket is the perfect size! I have recently started liking creating a little bigger cards and I need a little bigger stamps... and this rocket is the perfect size!
Did you know... that the 'Deal of the Month' includes the rocket set.... called 'Out of this World'
You can take advantage of that deal : here
Ok, ready for some glittery inspiration???
I stamped the stars as a background using a glue stamp pad... then added glitter!
Copics and a little paint.... with a really cute sentiment...
and you know me.... glitter and buttons....
and you have one cute card!
I hope everyone has a blessed Easter and Passover season....
I see a yummy brunch in my Easter Sunday future....
What about you?
Come back again soon!
Cheers,
Nicole
Visit my Blog: Here










Seriously cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with this stamp set.
ReplyDeleteI agree it is a great set
Perderg@q.com
Very cute! I love the glitter. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colors here. This is so fun!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! love it!
ReplyDelete