Friday, April 15, 2011

Lovely Notecards....

Hi, everyone! Steph here! Sorry so late! I scheduled the post, but forgot to post it.... silly me! Anyway, are you having a wonderful FRIDAY! I'm here today to show you some quick and simple notecards that I made! I love to have little postcard style notes on hand to slip into packages I send out or into my son's backpack for his teachers or soccer coaches. I always need more so I thought I'd whip some up with some of my favorite Market Street Stamps background stamps! Here they are all lined up......



To make these lovelies, I simply cut an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock into 4 pieces (each 4 1/4 x 5 1/2). Then I scored each end of the cardstock- one end 1" from the end and the other end 1/2" from the end. I pulled out my favorite background stamps, lined them up with the score lines, and stamped the backgrounds on the cards! The sentiment "Hello there" is from Slow Movin'. Love that sentiment!

Here are all the notecards individually! Hope you enjoy them!


Zebra Print with VersaMagic Turquoise Gem

Vintage Wallpaper with VersaMagic Pixie Dust

Vintage Music with VersaMagic Aquatic Splash and Pumice Stone Distress Ink

Bit of Burlap with Pumice Stone Distress Ink

Perfectly Perfect Grid with Raspberry Fizz Ink
I hope you make some great little notecards, too!

DON'T FORGET!
We're still looking for projects using Market Street Stamps to be highlighted as the "Cream of the Crop!" You can link your projects that use Market Street Stamps to any of the places linked below for a chance to be spotlighted and win a $20 Market Street Stamps Gift Certificate! I can't wait to see what you all are making! You have until April 25th for consideration this month!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea!! I should make a set of these, too. I would definitely use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect note cards. I love the backgrounds stamps! hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Steph! They turned out super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.