Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cool Drinks



Hey Everyone, Samantha here! I am here to share some super fun cards that I created using Market Street Stamps. Both cards are pretty much the same formula, I just used different stamps and color choices for each card. Both beverages are from the Tiki Time stamp set, and I colored them with my Copic markers. I stamped the Punched Tin background stamp with Verasmark ink and used clear heat embossing powder. It is easy to make variations of these cards by just substituting colors, or using different sentiments that are found on the Tiki Time stamp set. These cards were so much fun to make, I hope you enjoy them!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Love those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards! Really love the fun background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are fun! I like a design you can switch around so you can stay on a roll and not have to keep thinking of new ideas constantly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I like the colors used on each of them!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.