Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello All, 

Nicole here! 

I know I'm a broken record... but, what the heck?@! It's June 9th?!@?

Where does the time go? It all goes by just a little too fast if you ask me!

So, keeping along with that idea... take a moment to send a card to someone you love. You know, good ol' fashioned snail mail... nothing I like more than going through all my mail (the loads of bills) and spotting a letter from a friend or family member... it just makes my day! Don't you feel the same? 

Anyway this is just a little card that was easy to make and would be really easy to reproduce for gift sets or just for your own 'thank you' card pile. 



I hope everyone has a nice end of the week and a fabulous weekend! 

Happy Crafting!
Nicole

www.onesweetromance.com



1 comment:

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.