Hey Everyone!
Welcome back to our June Release sneak peeks!
Today's round 2 and if you've just stumbled upon our blog,
be sure to check out this post to see what all the hoopla is about!
One thing I love about the compass is that it can be interpreted so many ways.
Whether you use it in your camping layouts, invites or use it as a way to inspire a friend {using the accompanying sentiment "Let your heart be your guide."}, this $5 set packs a huge punch!
Be sure to leave a little love on THIS post and our DESIGNER'S posts for a chance to win one of these sets!
I can't wait to show you what our design team has created for you tonight!
So, without further ado...
See you back here tomorrow for our last peeks! YAY Can't wait!











Love these new sets, and the DT is totally rocking the peeks! Awesome everyone! Absolutely awesome!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.... I'm thinking the compass set will definitely go added to my collection. ;)
ReplyDeleteThese are soo great!! Can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteCrafty Hugs,
Denise
These are great! I'm so excited for the camping set!
ReplyDeleteCute. Love the compass set. definitely a need for me.
ReplyDeleteKate
Oh MY GOODNESSS!!!! How cAAAAuuuteee!! :)
ReplyDeleteNeed this set!! Great way to showcase them great job ladies :)
Micia
Yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
Looking forward to the reveal on thursday I think I need to purchase this set!
ReplyDeleteThese are great!!! I cannot wait until Thursday!!!
ReplyDelete-Emily
createserendipity@gmail.com
http://www.createserendipity.net
WOW! I LOVE these sets! That compass and adorable sentiment are a steal at $5. Great inspiration from the design team too! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteI love love love that compass, what a sweet sweet idea!
ReplyDeleteI think this is the prettiest compass I have ever seen! Thanks for the chance to win it!
ReplyDeleteThese are all super fabulous. I am lovin that compass!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Raven
Fabulous work!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL projects ladies! Absolutely LOVE that little survival kit, Samantha and that camping invite is super cute, Nicole! Tracy- you rock the CAS like no other!! You're such a pro!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! Love the clean and simple look and of course can't go wrong with chocolate ;)
ReplyDeleteHurry up Thursday! I want these stamps! Sooo cute. Thanks! prhmangel@gmail.comHurry up Thursday! I want these stamps! Sooo cute. Thanks! prhmangel@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThey are just so cute!! I can't wait to see them!! Great projects!!
ReplyDeletejvilla95ar at gmail dot com
Awesome cards ladies !!! looks like a great new set.
ReplyDeleteStunning cards...all so different and have wonderful details on each one!! Great new set!
ReplyDeleteEach and every card is fabulous
ReplyDeletehttp://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
perderg{at}q{dot}com