Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Having Fun with Fashionista!

Hello!  It's me Anita Recksiedler with another guest designer post!  I hope that you are enjoying your summer and finding some time to stamp!  Today I have actually two cards to share using the Fashionista set and the Zebra background  Oh how I love these stamps!  I used to be quite the fashionista myself!  I still love fashion and buying clothes but I think papercrafting has taken quite a bit over!  Once I started stamping I got quite inspired and created two cards!

For this first card I was actually inspired by my daughter, well her clothes that is!  She has a dress in zebra in the colors I used (a dress that as soon as I saw it I had to get for her!)

I thought that it was quite suiting to the Zebra background stamp to play with a dress form die.  I stamped and embossed in pink on the dark brown cardstock and than die cut it.  I love how the zebra stands out! Added an ultra girly doily and some fun flower trim!

After making this card I couldn't stop playing with these sets so I created another card this time playing with turquoise:

For this card I used a journaling piece from Mind's Eye , it adds so much to the card as it's flocked!  Everything came together very easily once I picked this piece.  I stamped the Zebra background in brown for the background and turquoise for the shoes.  I added some matching ric rac and rhinestones.  Hmmm who wouldn't love those turquoise zebra print shoes?  I think I may give this card to my hair dresser, she has a zebra blow drier!

And there you have it!  I've really enjoyed being a guest designer for Market Street Stamps!  I want to thank Angelica for having me!  Thank you for being so nice and so easy to work with!  I hope that you all have a terrific day and would love it if you checked me out at my blog here.  Hope you have some time to stamp today! 


14 comments:

  1. super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Anita!! They are both beautiful!! The doily is fantastic as is the rick rack on the second sample. We LOVED having you as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so cute! Especially love the pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one with the shoes! Actually I love both, but since I'm into shoes right now I thought it was perfect. Great job! The colours and layouts are great! Way to go! I hope to see much more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I am loving that zebra print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW these are both so funky and amazing!

    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the zebra pattern on your cards Anita! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita these are adorable! I am loving seeing your guest designer posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anita, these are super cute and SUPER feminine! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anita these are amazing. Love the poshness of these cards with the Zebra print paper. Kind of reminds me of the movie, "The Devil Wears Prada!" Lol. Lol. Great job sweetie and so happy to see you hear. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these. So Adorable.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both of these Anita. Those shoes are stunning. Great choice of colours for both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. fun cards anita! My daughter would love both the shoes and dress in zebra print!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are FABULOUS! Love them!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.