Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm a Lucky, Lucky Gal!!

I am so happy to be a part of the Market Street Design Team again, and am ready to jump in to a Senior Design Team spot with vigor. Angelica is one of the nicest, most creative souls that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I enjoyed the last term so very much and look forward to the next one tenfold.
The project that I have made for today is really near and dear to my heart. Though it is only a tag, it holds a sentiment that I try to follow emphatically. Without getting into a long drown out post {which would really happen if I didn't keep myself in check} I will say that though hard sometimes, I always let my heart be my guide.
For the background, I took the Here Comes the sun background and ran my Distress Stain {in Vintage Photo} all over it a couple of times. You may have to huff on the stamp quickly before you flip it over to stamp, but I though this gave it a great effect.
I hope you enjoy!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love this tag and I love the use of distress stain to ink up the stamp...gives a fabulous distressed (duh!) look! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work with the distress stain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome effect. You try so many fun and creative techniques. Great job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that distressed look!

    -Tifany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love the Distress Stain you added!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this!! Very cool, and I love all the earthy colors.

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.