Monday, August 1, 2011

New DT, Chances to Win + a Surprise - Oh My!

Happy Monday Market Street Friends!
We have got some FUN news to share with you.
Do you already know what it is?


YEP, our new Design Team will be announced TOMORROW.
Any guesses?


Here's what the day is going to look like:

Every hour, starting at 9:00 am CDT (10 am EDT, 8 am MST, 7 am PDT) through 5:00 pm CDT (6 pm EDT, 4 pm MST, 3 pm PDT), we are going to announce a new designer.

Here's where you come in! 

On each designer post, we will list their FAVORITE Market Street Stamp set.

If you leave a comment on that post, you'll be entered to win that set.

Isn't that easy?

Of course, we would also love for you to leave them a little love on their blog too, but to be eligible for the prize, you must comment on the Market Street Blog.

We'll be picking our winners Thursday evening and posting them on our blog Friday morning! We also have a super secret even BIGGER surprise for you - but we can't reveal everything just yet! That surprise will be announced on our last post of the day - at 5:00 pm CDT (that's 17:00 military folks! ;) )! 

So we hope to see you back here tomorrow - at 9:00 am! 
See you soon! xo Angelica 

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see who the luck DT's are.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting....can't wait to meet the new team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like SO much fun! I can hardly wait to see who these talented ladies (or gentlemen) are! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea! how fun!!

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun but I think I got something wrong, because I cannot see any newer posts on the blog than this one and it's August 2nd already?!

    *boohoo*... I missed all the fun ;-(

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. bwahahaha.. there it is ... the word I missed: 'tomorrow' *lol*
    sorry!!!! ;-)))))))

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.