Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sketch Challenge 5

It's time for another Sketch Challenge, and you won't believe the inspiration you are about to see! Talk about phenomenal!!! These ladies just keep bringing the talent!

But first, our winner from the Color Cue Challenge from this month is:
#8 Jess
Congratulations Jess!! She won a Hippie Chic stamp set! Please send an email to angelica {at} marketstreetstamps {dot} com.

Here is the sketch for this month:
And the amazing inspiration:
Stephanie W.

The prize for this challenge will be the Celebrate Cake stamp set and a Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad.
Just a reminder that we encourage everyone to play along, but in order to be eligible to win, you must use stamps by Market Street Stamps.




6 comments:

  1. WOW, great sketch and beautiful inspiration! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING work, ladies! Once again, I am blown away by the talent on this team! Wonderful everyone! Great job on the sketch DoBea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love everyone's unique take on the sketch! Can't wait to see what all the players come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting. I actually do not have that set.
    Great stuff guys
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just linked up...love this sketch challenge..
    So excited to be a part of it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just linked up...great challenge and amazing stamps. Thanks for the chance to play along :)

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.