Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Keep Calm and Sip On

Hello there neighbors!
Its Michele here, bringing a little bit of happy color to your Wednesday using a couple of my 
favorite Market Street Stamps.
Ok...I do have LOTS of favorites but this week, 
Sip On and Tiki Time are at the top of my revolving list :)


I stamped the Sip On image twice in 2 bright colors and then paper pieced them together to create a cool framed look.  I am a huge fan of text and love to create my own, like I did here with the mmmargaritas stamp from Tiki Time.  
Simple, clean and oh so colorful. Now that's my type of card :)

Thanks for popping in for a visit!


8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this color combo! WOW! So yummy! And I love the "mmmargaritas" stamped along the strip! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love the way you used the mmmargaritas sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cool, Michele! Love how you made that frame around the sentiment- adds a lot of interest! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, I love this!!! So clean and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and fun!! Love everything about this card, especially the layout. Your card makes me smile.. so cute!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for the final days of summer, Michele! Great two-toned matting effect on the "sip on" and the text background is just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.