Hello, friends! It's Sarah, back today with a color combination that's sure to make you long for an Indian Summer.

Navy and peach have been popping up on inspiration boards and color palettes on some of the trendiest design blogs this year. The combination is fresh and modern, pairing cool, familiar indigos with warm, vibrant shades of peach. It works with ivory or white, as well as shades of orange and blue, so dig through your stash and try something new.

I combined my favorite images from Hippie Chic with the new Cane background to highlight these fresh, inspiring colors. The navy is Jenni Bowlin's Spice Tin, a dark navy, while the peach is a citrusy Persimmon VersaMagic.







Oooohh... love that color combo- I'm really diggin' navy lately! I might need that JB ink- looks like a perfect navy! Beautiful card- love that background....
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE this! That a gorgeous color scheme and a gorgeous card!!
ReplyDeleteOoo I'm so not a peach person, but I think dig this color combo! Fab card, I must get this set some time :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice color combo
ReplyDeleteThat inspiration picture and palette are gorgeous and I love how you used it in your card. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card and I love the colors!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat color combo! Great card!
ReplyDeleteI have not seen this color combo before (well, it is vaguely Auburn-y, but the peach makes it so much prettier than orange!), but I will certainly be noting it for future use! I also love how you cut off part of the image--makes it so much more interesting. If only I had the courage to do so!
ReplyDelete