
Background stamps are beautiful simply stamped but there are lots of other things you can do with them. Today's project uses the beautiful Vintage Wallpaper stamp. It's a little difficult to see in the photo but I've used three shades of chalk ink on this stamp before stamping it for a very subtle variation. It's a fast and simple way to add more depth and interest. In case you're wondering, the shades used were a soft pink, a light red and a lavender.

Paired up with this background is the Comforting Florals stamp set. It's simply beautiful and I'll be turning to it again and again. The sentiment and image are stamped right on a tan colored Twinchie. I've used white pigment ink for the flowers. Make sure you dry it well with a heat gun before you try stamping the sentiment over top.
Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!






oh wow your card is sooooo pretty
ReplyDeleteso beautiful julia!!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous, Julia!! I know so many women in my life who would adore a card like this!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Julia.... super sweet and soft! LOVE it. That ribbon is amazingly beautiful... love everything about this!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty Julia -- soft and gorgeous. And I love the white flowers behind the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo super pretty. I love the tips too! hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Julia!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning, Julia! I love the variations in color for the background and the softness of the ribbon and white ink.
ReplyDelete