I am back with Word on the Street #3! It was release week last week, and I shared one of my favorite projects ever using the new Market Street set "For All it's Worth."
I created a little recipe box, complete with some recipe cards featuring my family's favorite dishes. I have had ALOT of questions about the recipe box, so I thought I would answer them today and share a template I've created so that you all can craft your own!
Check out the video below to watch the whole process. I explain how to use the template to create your recipe box, as well as some fun ways to use the set "For All it's Worth!"
Here is a link to the printable template I used in the video!
Let me know if you make a recipe box and be sure to share the pictures! Have a fun, crafty weekend!
xoxo,
Jess Larsen
http://www.jesslarsen.blogspot.com
xoxo,
Jess Larsen
http://www.jesslarsen.blogspot.com








You read my mind!!! I was thinking, "Aw, I wish there was a video to go with this project"! I can't wait to give this a try you creative girl! LOVE what you've done with this set!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful video once I love the template you provided- definitely going to give it a try- I think it'd be so great for gifting cards, too! I like you videos either way- both are great! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteI was hoping she would share the template.. We are making our Christmas gifts this year and this is perfect.. Thank you very much...
ReplyDeleteGreat Project. TFS.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kate
I Love this Jess such a great project!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! What a fabulous project, and I love how you added so many cute details to the recipe cards!
ReplyDelete