Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Autumn Greetings

Happy Tuesday it's Stephanie M here to share a Autumn card with you today.


It sure is starting to feel alot like Fall here in CT it's so beautiful here when the leaves are turning colors.


Since I was in the mood for Fall Autumn Greetings was the perfect set to work with for my post today. I love this set because there are so many different techniques that you can use with this image you could paper piece it or color it with Copics like I did today . One of my new favorite things to add on my cards are tags this one I bought already tea dyed and then I used my distress inks along the edges. The Dp is Crate paper so pretty and I love the colors. To finish off my card I did some faux stitching along the floral piece of pattern paper and then I added some buttons and you are done!!!!


Hope you enjoyed today's card!!!!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE it Stephanie! Tea Dye is my favorite Distress Ink and I love how you added in an actual tea dyed tag into your card. I adore Crate Paper and it looks gorgeous paired with these sunflowers. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card so beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the rustic look of this card, Stephanie! That paper you used is perfect- absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! That DP goes perfectly with that stamp and I love how you used the tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I may have to try out a tag on a card, too-it looks so pretty on here!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.