Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 2 The Twinery/Market Street Stamps Blog Hop!!


Hi, everyone! Are you excited to see the rest of the hop today?! 

Hopefully you're joining us from The Twinery blog- if not, you can start the hop (and see a whole list of participants) there!

We are bringing you even more inspiration today as well as a couple of AMAZING prizes! 

What could you win?



OR



Make sure you visit each blogeach day and leave a comment on each post to be eligible to win a prize!

You have through Friday, November 25th to comment! The randomly drawn winners will be posted on both The Twinery blog and here on the Market Street Stamps blog on Saturday, November 26th!

Here are a few sneak peeks of what you'll see along the hop!!






How's that for exciting!?! 
Have a GREAT hop through these fabulous projects! Trust me when I say that you will leave the hop INSPIRED!!

From here you can hop over to our very talented Market Street Stamps owner and designer Angelica Suarez!!

69 comments:

  1. Just enjoying the blog hop! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this great Blog-Hop! I'm sure it will be so great and many inspiration with the projects!! Hugs.. Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the hop and all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great way to start the morning with an awesome blog hop...off i hop..

    ReplyDelete
  6. These peeks look awesome, I'm SO ready to start hopping! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure I'm hopping so much as skipping with joy over the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ready! I'm Ready!
    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sneak peaks. I'm hopping away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see all the great designs and inspiration. I'm off to the next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yipppeeeee. Hopping along! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. well i am loving this hop very much can't wait to see the inspiration for day 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited about this hop and being able to see what all the designers have for inspiration and, also, to be introduced to the Market Street Stamps. Let's get hopping. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just LOVE these sneak peeks! Can't wait to get hopping!
    kerysdotsharrockatmedotcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys are a match made in heaven! Can't wait to see the rest of the hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait to make my way through this hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the chance and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the prize you're offering and the opportunity to see lots of new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The designers were amazing yesterday. Can't wait to see what is in store for us today.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the sneak peeks! Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Day 1 was wonderful, loved all the creations and techinques. Thank you for the hop and a chance to win.
    kimba at richhook dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun blog hop! Love the creative ideas! Thank you! Monika at buzsy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. yesterday's hop was great fun so looking forward to today's :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yei Day 2 of this great Blog-Hop! Love all the projects from yesterday! Hugs... Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  25. I see some more interesting peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Back for more inspiration on day 2, really enjoyed all of the projects yesterday!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com
    http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. cant wait to get started on this hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm back for day 2. Day 1 was creatively Awesome. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice peeks.... sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Doing Friday's hop now....the sneaks look great, and I've seen some blogs now...thanks. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am back for day 2. I am looking forward to this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Excited to join this HOP and see what great stamps you have to inspire us with. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. i love the card teases.. so funny.. I am loving that I've discovered this company through the joint hop... I love Owls.. vidabuena2001@yahoo.com Liz

    ReplyDelete
  34. lovin' the hop and all the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for the sneak peeks! Can't wait to get started. :)

    Lauren
    readysetlove(a)me.com
    www.readysetlove.me

    ReplyDelete
  36. can't wait to see the creations!
    Irene P- Styme123@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I can't wait to check out all of the wonderful projects. roxiebear@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for yesterday's fun blog hop! Now off to start the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I can't wait to check out all of the wonderful projects. roxiebear@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you everyone for all the inspiration yesterday. I am looking forward to everything there is to see today!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Having so much fun on the hop! dearstrege@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Just getting started..... Looking to be inspired...

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love hops for getting the mojo flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thank you for this amazing hop! bam7462 atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hopping down blog lane for day 2 for all the great ideas. Love the stamps and fun pairing with the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh and I just love twine! This is so much fun to see all the ways to use it.... it is alike a candy store!

    ReplyDelete
  47. What an amazing blog hop, thanks for the opportunity to share and be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thank you, Stephanie- for your amazing leadership and creativity! This hop could not have been as wonderful as it was without you & Julie coordinating it all! I am so grateful!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ready for day 2! Thanks Callyann
    callyannc@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. i can't wait to see what day two has to offer! rush88888 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am staying busy with the hop! popperandmimi at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. This hop is a hoot...love all the inspiration.
    scrappy127@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Loving the sneak peeks, cant wait to go check them out now!

    ReplyDelete
  54. More fabulous sneak peaks! Yay! I'm loving the snowman and argyle! Can't wait to see it all!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  55. Just hopping by. Love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Enjoying the hop, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am enjoying the blog hop. I like the sneak peeks.

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.