Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Fall!

Hi there!  Amy here with you on Market Street!  As I write this post to tell you how I enjoy the fall weather, it is a crazy 70 degrees here in Kansas.  Beautiful beautiful weather!  This is my type of weather too!  All this aside, I thought I would share one last "FALL" card with you since we are now heading into the Holiday season. 

This card uses the wonderful Autumn Greetings set.  I thought I would use this set one last time for a "fall" theme.  I chose to go a different route with my card today.......CAS.  Well, that is except for the colored little scarecrow.  I wanted him front and center! 


I layered a couple of cardstock color panels down the side with one being stamped with the Pretty Perfect Grid background stamp and then stamped a simple sentiment and added a button!  Have you checked out Autumn Greetings?  It isn't only for fall themed cards.......it has a fabulous floral image too.  I'll be sure to show you more with that later!


Thanks so much for stopping by!!  I know it's a little early but have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. I love it, Amy! Such a cute fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love that scarecrows cool purple duds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is uber cute! Love the colors and that button n' bow is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Adorable.

    hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.