Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Twinery/Market Street Stamps Hop Winner!

Hi everyone!! With the excitement of Thanksgiving, I think we missed announcing our winner from the Market Street Stamps/Twinery Blog Hop!! Oops!

I really want to thank EVERYONE who stopped by, checked out our projects, and left some love!!


The random winner of the $25 Gift Certificate to 
Market Street Stamps is....

Congratulations, Katie!!
Please email me at:
angelica (at) marketstreetstamps (dot) com 
and I'll get the gift certificate right out to you!


Thanks again - see you all back here at 7 p.m. where we'll reveal another fun sneak peek from our November Release!!

xo Angelica

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you lucky duck! Congratulations--and have fun shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Katie...enjoy your new stamps!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.