Good Evening Everyone!
Thanks so much for joining us for Market Street Stamps'
December Release Week!
This month we have just three releases {we'll call it a mini-release, 'cause why not?} so we'll be peeking samples from each release today, tomorrow and Wednesday. We'll have the final reveal and release on Thursday, December 22nd at 7 pm CST!
If this is the first time you're joining us for a release week, here's what we're doing this month:
- Show Sneak Peek images from our sets Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Sneak peeks are scheduled for 7 pm CST.
- On Thursday, our sets will be revealed and all the sets will go on sale at 7 pm Central Time.
- For ONE WHOLE WEEK after that, new sets are 15% off individually or 25% off if you buy that month's bundle (all sets in the release). Pretty sweet, huh? And we always ship within 24 hrs, and shipping is FREE over $50 every day!

If you would LOVE to win the set showcased tonight, there are a few ways to enter!
- Earn ONE entry for each comment you leave across ALL of our designers' blogs tonight. {p.s. if, for any reason, a designer does not have a new release post up don't worry!! Winners will be chosen only amongst posts that are published. :)}
- Earn TWO entries for following us on Facebook OR Twitter (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)
- Earn THREE bonus entries for sharing this giveaway on your Facebook page OR Twitter account (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)!

Behind the Stamp: While some of my stamp designs are whimsical, and some are elegant, they are always reflective of what's going on in my life. Like many artists and designers, I get stuck. In a rut. And I want to bury my head in the sand. I start thinking that I'm out of ideas, I'm not creative enough, blah, blah, blah. Then, suddenly, a friend, a relative, strangers even, will lift my spirits and that one little spark is all I need. Yep, a little spark is fuel for another good round of creative fire and - gosh, where would I be without each of you cheering Market Street on? While searching for inspiration, I came across one of my favorite poets/authors - e.e. cummings, this excerpt struck a chord: “We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.”
Many, many thanks to all of my friends, family members, and Market Street fans for believing in us!
Jess Larsen - How gorgeous is that color scheme? I love the whimsical stitching Jess added to her butterfly's flight path.
Jess Larsen - How gorgeous is that color scheme? I love the whimsical stitching Jess added to her butterfly's flight path.| Look for Julie's card at Scrapbook News and Reviews January 15th! |
Julie Ranae - Springtime in Paris is what I envisioned when I saw Julie's card for the first time! Simply beautiful and the soft, feminine color palette is a touch shabby chic and 100% romantic!
Sarah Jay - I adore the way Sarah created her background for this card! You must head over to her blog to find out how she created it. So simply yet what a WOW impact!
Tifany DeGough - Tifany has created this sweet CAS card using a die cut shape and a purple/aqua color combo. I love the flow of her shape and the surprise of spritz that gets lighter as your eye takes you up towards the butterfly!
Stephanie Washburn - Another insanely beautiful background created by Steph! This looks *just like* real wood, doesn't it? Be sure to visit Steph's blog and take a look at her previous tutorials to create a similar look!
Brenda Weaver - So creative! Who says you have stamp the entire sentiment? Not Brenda! She cropped words to highlight in her scrapbook-style card. I love this clever design!
Stephanie Muzzulin - Oooh this yellow and grey is super trendy and the beautiful unbleached twill tape is the perfect accent for Stephanie's eclectic signature style!
They all made MAGIC out of one little bitty stamp! Can't wait to show you our next sneak peek tomorrow! Join us here, same place, same time!













Yes please! I love every butterfly I've ever seen and therefore, every butterfly stamp I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so excited!! I love butterflies and this stamp is just beautiful and I would love to have it! one of my favorite things is butterflies and I am known for that too...hehe besides the color purple! :) TFS and cant wait to see the rest of the releases! :)
ReplyDeletei love anything butterfly.. I can't wait to see more
ReplyDeleteWow, absolutely gorgeous sneak peek!! Thanks for the chance to win..
ReplyDeleteScrappy hugs
Amanda :0)
Wow! These are all fabulous! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love Butterflies, these are sooo Beautiful! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com
ReplyDeleteI already follow MSS on FB. It's a great way to keep up instantly. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com
ReplyDeleteI am most certainly a Twitter follower of MSS. Tweet, tweet. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I can't believe it's already release time, again! This new stamp set looks GORGEOUS and your FABULOUS team made some STUNNING samples!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holiday Hugs,
Naomi
These are so great!!! I love love love butterflies! So pretty! I cant wait to see what else is in store for release week!
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays!
Hugs!
Raven
Beautiful samples by the designers. Nice stamp set!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful samples by the designers. Nice stamp set!
ReplyDeleteLife long follower lol I love all the inspiration that comes from this fabulous dt!!,
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Raven
LOVE the saying and the butterfly is exquisite! I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower on facebook! Market Street Stamps are my favorite!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous looking set!! Very pretty samples!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on FB!
ReplyDeletegorgeous projects from DT. Butterfly is my favorite creature. Love this butterfly too.
ReplyDeleteI love love love this!!! I'm a BIG fan of butterflies so this one is a must have for me!!
ReplyDelete-Emily
createserendipity@gmail.com
I'm a follower on facebook and twitter already :-)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted this! @cre8serendipity
ReplyDelete-Emily
createserendipity@gmail.com
What an awesome stamp image and sentiment!!! Love all of the DT inspiration!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow on FB too!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful!! Love the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteWow that butterfly is beautiful and I just love the sentiment too! Terrific job by each of your design team members! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FaceBook! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteGreat work! These cards are all unique and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm a facebook follower :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! Think I need to get that butterfly stamp!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so beautiful! I love all the different background techniques!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful cards. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Such beautiful cards! Love that butterfly!
ReplyDeleteOf course I already follow you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteand love your stamps - I have a lot of them - only missing a few and i can hardly wait to see the sets tomorrow
The only thing better than owning your stamps is if I were lucky enough to be a winner for this sneek peek blog - love what everyone created over the course of the three days
as always hugs,
Perderg{at}q{dot}com
I 'like' MSS on FB but, in real life, I LOVE MSS!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
Naomi
Great cards! Thanks for sharing with us! And for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards. Love all the peeks
ReplyDeleteI just love using butterflies in my crafting...especially cutting them out and popping up their wings. These sneaks are great :)
ReplyDeletecassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
Loved the whole sneak peak! As usual great gorgeous stamps which stamp beautifully! i love my mss stamps! I keep adding them to my cart..there are quite a few I want to get..and cant wait for some sale or a secret santa to grant me my wish! Absolutely wonderful release! It was fun although I started from day 3 and then came to day 1!
ReplyDeleteFollowing on facebook and twitter! and tweeted and facebooked about the release! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDelete