Tuesday, December 6, 2011

i {heart} papers + MSS Blog Hop and Block Party Winner!

Good Morning everyone! Today the Market Street Stamps' Design Team is hopping with the Design Team from i {heart} papers, and I couldn't be more thrilled!

i {heart} papers is a paper crafting online retail store owned and operated by Kate. I LOVE working with Kate. Before Kate was one of our retailers, I was her customer, and I still am.

She ships SUPER fast. She responds to inquiries SUPER fast. And- shipping is FREE if you spend $50.00 any day of the week, any time of year. (Trust me, it isn't hard with the broad selection in her store). She is a savvy paper crafter and her 1,943 Facebook Fans will tell you she has some of the most amazing customer service around. So, yeah. I guess you could say I'm pretty dang PROUD that our stamps are sold in her store. Even more exciting? Having our Design Teams come together to create gorgeous inspiration for you all!

If you shop with ihp today, will you let Kate know that you found her store on this hop? She will send you a FREE GIFT with your first order. How awesome is THAT?! If you order by Wednesday before midnight EST, you'll get 15% off all your Market Street Stamps, too!

Leave comments along the hop to be entered in a drawing to win one free MSS set. The more you comment, the more chances to win!  You have until Wednesday at midnight...winners will be announced on the ihp blog on Friday!

You should have arrived here from Tracy Schultz's blog (who also happens to be an MSS DT alumna). If not, visit Kate's i {heart} papers blog to start from the beginning. If you get lost, both company blogs have the complete list of links.

Here's a link to all the beautiful projects in the hop - be sure to start at the very top! 


and.... we have Block Party winners! Thanks so much to everyone who linked up with this months' BLOCK PARTY! 

Our Random.org winner is...
Jamie created a beautiful card using Punched Tin!
Congratulations, Jamie!

And our January GUEST DESIGNER/Challenge Winner is:
How can you not giggle when you see Laura's W00T! Card?! 
Absolutely adorable!


Ladies, please email Steph {steph at marketstreetstamps dot com} 
with your address and more info on how to get your goods! :)

Have a fabulous day, everyone, don't forget to 
shop with i {heart} papers to score 15% off MSS through tomorrow night!!

17 comments:

  1. wow, thanks so much! I'm looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up waaaaay too early today, but it was worth it. This was a fabulous hop. Thanks to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...you're so sweet! I love working with you too and I'm so glad you're my customer. :) Thanks for sponsoring us today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angelica, thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous stamps with our ihp team! This has been so much fun! I loved working with you and Stephanie, and would love to do it again! ;) Thanks also to your talented team and to all our ihp designers! Fabulous projects from everyone! And yes, Kate is amazing! But you knew that already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ladies!!! What a fun blog hop.....will be hopping later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited I won some of your amazing stamps and looking forward to the hop:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a WONDERFUL hop... Yes, Kate is AWESOME and I ADORE ADORE ADORE her!!!!! She has a heart of PURE LOVE and I am EXCITED she has your stamps, my interest is TOTALLY perked!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great ideas. I'm so glad that I took the time to hop...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great hop. I got some wonderful ideas....

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a fun hop. I loved seeing all of the awesome MSS stamps. Great backgrounds out there! Thanks for the fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great hop. Great work and wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really fun hop!! So many fabulous inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a cute card. I love seeing cards that aren't specific for anything (like birthdays or holidays) major. This looks like a great little 'way to go' card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great hop! so much talent! All the participants had wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great mix of projects on this hop and that made it so fun! I agree that ihp has super service too. I purchased my very first MSS set from her. Great creations from both sets of DT members.

    Super cute card..WOOT! LOL Love the colors. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was a fun hop full of wonderful and creative projects. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.