Saturday, December 3, 2011

November Release - Designer Showcase

featuring Market Street Stamps' 

Welcome to Market Street Stamps' Designer Showcase, featuring stamps from our newest release! Our designers have created the most AMAZING cards - I simply couldn't believe my eyes when I started to receive them in my email! From earthy, rustic colors to bright pops of modern design, you can help but find at least one or two cards that inspire you (in my case, ALL of them)!

Before we move onto the gorgeous projects, just a quick reminder that all of the sets you see in tonight's showcase are 15% off single sets or 25% off when you purchase ALL the sets in this release. More details can be found here.




Julia Stainton
I love Rustic crafts and decor, so I was immediately in awe of Julia's elegant card. I love how she used colors that lend a bit of vintage charm to her project. Julia used "Prancer" and "Flurries".


Amy Kolling
Amy's sweet pup looks darling perched on a gingham panel. The pawprints lend a nice anchor to the sentiment as well. Isn't that glossy nose clever? Love that idea! Amy used "Pawprints on our Hearts" and then "Cool Cats" for her sentiment.


Brenda Weaver
Brenda's Christmas card shimmers with the help of a glittered holly die cut. I love the way she paired the elegant pattern in "Grace" with a plaid strip of patterned paper and topped it off with a pretty, traditional ribbon and a sentiment from our "Essential Holiday Elegance" set.


DoBea Alberts
What a great way to use leftover scraps from a pet layout! This puppy is accented perfectly with the muted reds, blues, tans and grays in her card! DoBea used "Pawprints on our Hearts" for this sweet card!


Jess Larsen
I adore Jess' card that could totally double as a gift if you made the ornament removable. Jess combined multiple sets for her CAS card - "Essential Holiday Elegance" for the sentiment, "Cool Cats" for the snowflakes on the ornament, and "Flurries" for the background. Perfect!


Julie Ranae
Julie's stylish ornaments are simply stunning with "Flurries" stamped in a light blue. The pattern paper is a perfect compliment, mimicking both the shapes of the ornaments and the snowflakes in the "Flurries" background. She finished each ornament off with some pretty silver string and sentiments from "Essential Holiday Elegance".


Julie Day
How darling is this little tabby cat? Julie colored her just perfectly and that jingle bell on her collar was the perfect little detail! Can you imagine your feline-loving friend opening a card that made a sound? Adorable! Julie used "Cool Cats" to create this card - even stamping the snowflakes on the blue card base. Brilliant!


Meg Craig
Meg's "Merry Christmas" card is simply stunning! This is one handmade card that could easily be multiplied and shipped! Meg used "Flurries" for the background and "Essential Holiday Elegance" for her sentiment.



Michele Gross
I love the way Michele designed this eye-catching card! "Prancer" looks adorable as Rudolph with his red bulb nose! Michelle also used "Flurries" for this background.



Sarah Jay
Sarah's card, designed with traditional hues and paired with a bit of velvet and lace, is the perfect blend of style and nostalgia. She stamped "Flurries" on the cream shape, and sentiments from "Essential Holiday Elegance". 
Stephanie's paper pieced cat is ready for the snow! Love her mix of patterned papers and baker's twine - making this such a cozy greeting! She used "Cool Cats" to create this darling card.




Tifany DeGough
Aren't these rosette ornaments absolutely beautiful!? I love the versatility Tifany has shown by cutting out "Prancer" and popping him up on a circular base. Easy, practical, and pretty!!



Stephanie Washburn
This has got to be one of my favorite cards from Stephanie - ever! Her creative use of a clear acetate to create a fence in front of the doggie left me saying "HOW cool!!" She used "Pawprints on our Hearts" for the pup and sentiment and "Honeycomb" to create the look of chicken wire.



Samantha Casey
What a sweet pairing! Samantha showcased the mix-and-match options that I built into both the "Cool Cats" and "Pawprints on our Hearts" sets. Both the puppy and larger cat are roughly the same size, so many of the elements (and sentiments) are interchangable. SO many different looks! If you look closely, you'll also notice she used "Flurries" as the backdrop to her snow hill scene. Darling!




Angelica Suarez
Here's my card! I paper pieced these sweet kitties and even made a "sweater" for the larger cat! ;) This was a fun card to create, and I used "Cool Cats" for both the cats and the sentiment. You can see "Mesh" was used as my background. 


I hope you enjoyed tonight's showcase! Be sure to head to each of our designers' blogs, as they may have some additional projects, too!! 

I promised one more chance to win - and here it is:

Leave a comment on this blog post letting us know your favorite winter activity and I'll draw one random winner on Monday morning who'll win one set of their choice from this release! Easy!

Here's another quick look at all the sets released this week:









Thanks so much for stopping by tonight!! xo Angelica

36 comments:

  1. My favorite winter activity is snowshoeing! Our house borders some conservation land with trails, and every Friday night (yes, night) there's a group that goes out there, headlamps all warmed up - it's so beautiful, even in the dark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite winter activity is going for long walks thru the snowy hills and chilled air and taking my girls for Ice Skating:) Wonderful cards. Love all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, fabulous inspiration! My favorite winter activity is taking a walk in the crisp air, we don't get very cold here in Florida, if we do, it doesn't last long. When we lived in north GA, our favorite activity would have been playing in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite winter activity is driving around and seeing all the houses decorated with Christmas lights, though I suppose that is not overly 'active'. Thanks for the chance to win! This has been my favorite release of yours yet! (I am a BIG dog lover!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite Winter activity would have to be visiting with friends and family during the holidays! It's so nice to just spend time and celebrate with everyone :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely sledding! Unfortunately we don't always get snow....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all...but Comfort and Joy is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love those cards - and the stamps used to make them of course! My favorite winter activity is making snowmen and playing outside with the kids...followed by snuggling by the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite winter activity is going to our local ice rink and watching all those little ones learn to skate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sooo love all of these creations ladies....y'all rock!!!! My favorite winter activity is watching the snow and drinking Hot Cocoa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that I am back in a state where it snows in the winter my favorite thing I look forward to is getting to build a snowman and making snow angels.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love getting a nice hot latte on a cold winter day! I miss them in the summer a lot! I also love looking at Christmas lights with the kids. It seems like every year it is more fun for them as they are at different stages in their lives and I love hearing what they have to see and seeing their faces when they find something that they like!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite winter activity is skating and ski. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG Absolutely Beautiful Cards from all the DT. These Stamp Sets are Awesome.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  15. I guess I'd have to say that my FAVOURITE winter activity is skiing...I love going to watch hockey games, too (Vancouver Canucks)...I LOVE all of your new stamp sets...can't wait to get some of them...they're coming home with me whether I win them or not, lol...thanks for the chance to win!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  16. As much as I love winter (and I do), my true favorite winter activity is watching the snow fall -- while INSIDE! All the scenery, none of the chill. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I love this release! There is a hill by the local highschool and it it always fun to take the boys, even if I don't sled myself (sometimes trekking up the hill is so tiring)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These cards are all so pretty! I really love what the DT did for this release. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite winter activity is sitting by a fire sipping hot chocolate! I love the comfort that it brings.

    This was a great release!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the new releases and what all of the different designers have created with the sets! My favorite winter activity is watching hockey games--go Caps!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My favorite winter activity is when my family get together at my house for Christmas Eve and we make gingerbread houses. It is so much fun to see the kids and adults sitting around having a good time making the gingerbread houses and eating many of the decorations!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely projects from the DT with this awesome release! My favorite winter activity is heating up the oven and going on a cookie making spree with my kids, even my son has fun.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My fav winter activity is curling up with a good book and some coffee:) I also loved to sled with my kids when we lived somewhere that it snowed!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love all the creations above! My favorite winter activity is spending time with Friends & Family. It sure seems that we all make such an effort at this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. My favorite winter activity is curling up in front of the fireplace with my loved ones :) Thanks for a chance to win one of these fabulous sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think my favorite winter activity is cooking and baking! I never feel this motivated in the summertime - but love soup simmering on the stove or fresh bread baking in the oven this time of year! Thanks for another chance to win - and for all the beautiful cards from the design team!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. My favorite winter activity is watching a good movie while I drink hot cocoa by the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love to ski. I haven't gone in 2 years, but I will this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What darling cards! My favorite winter activity is visiting my son and his family and attending Christmas Eve church services and my grandchildren's Christmas programs.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous release, and fabulous samples from the DT! My favorite winter activity is drinking hot chocolate ;) Love it, with TONS of marshes! (Aka marshmallows...that's what my son calls them)

    ReplyDelete
  31. gorgeous stamp releases and the cards made are fabulous.. Fantastic work by all.. My fave Winter activity is decorating the house with Christmas cheer.. Lights outside, decorations throughout the house and of course creating my original one of a kind Christmas Cards..

    ReplyDelete
  32. All the cards by the DT are GORGEOUS!! It just shows how wonderful these stamps are. :) My fave Winter activity is to stay inside and stay warm. HAHHA!! I'm not a fan of being cold, so if I can stay in AND stay warm? Woooo!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What beautiful creations!! My favorite winter activity is decorating my hosue for Christmas, inside and out :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW! These are ALL GORGEOUS! I love this release! It is beautiful. I'm just seeing these for the first time and I'm oohing and ahhing. I want to buy the sentiment set just for the Joyeux Noel sentiment, although all of them are beautiful, I just can never find enough French sentiments.

    My favorite winter activity is staying inside looking at the snow fall, cuddled in a blanket and drinking hot chocolate.

    Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. These are amazing! My favorite winter activity is driving around checking out Christmas lights. Although Glora's favorite is a close second for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. My favorite winter activity is cuddling up in a blanket with hot cocoa and christmas movies!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.