Friday, December 30, 2011

Once We Believe In Ourselves,

Happy Friday it's Stephanie M here.
It looks like the Believing Butterfly set is popular with the designers this week!!!
I have to say this is one of my favorite sets of the new release . Whether you are just using the quote or the butterfly or both of them together it's one gorgeous set that i am going to be reaching for alot!!!

I did a fairly simple card with this quote I just love this stamp and matched with some pretty paper and journal piece from Basic Grey you have a pretty and sweet card for just about any occasion!!!
Hope you enjoyed todays card!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, GORGEOUS card! LOVE the DP and the button embellishments and this new set is STUNNING...CAN'T WAIT to get mine in the mail!

    Wishing the MSS team ALL the BEST in 2012!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card this is such a great sentiment :)

    Micia

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.