Friday, December 16, 2011

We Woof You a Merry Christmas

Q: What is better than a chihuahua wearing a shimmery scarf?

A:  THREE chihuahuas wearing  shimmery scarves!


And even better than that, three chihuahuas wearing shimmery scarves plus a Christmas sentiment pun!  These chihuahuas from Pawprints on our Hearts seemed a bit chilly after I colored them with some Copics, so I stamped the scarf from Cool Cats on some Die Cuts with a View shimmer paper, heat set, and then cut them out for the perfect accessory. It's a bit of a snug fit, but it works.  I used more shimmer paper to cut the sentiment using my Silhouette, then added some Echo Park paper for the perfect festive touch. 

I hope you are staying warm curled up with some Market Street Stamps!  What better way to spend a chilly weekend than getting inky?

2 comments:

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.