Friday, December 9, 2011

Word on the Street #6!

Hi everyone — it's Jess!  Today was supposed to be the 6th installment of Word on the Street, but YouTube was being a trouble maker and not letting me upload the video!  Hopefully, I get it uploaded sometime today, but until then, my pictures will have to suffice.

When I wrap Christmas presents, I always try to give each one a personal touch. A special paper, washi tape, or tag can really make the person feel like they are receiving a gift just for them.  So, with all of the awesome new releases in November, I decided it was the perfect time to make a lot of different tags!  Of course you could make multiples of each one of these and half enough for the whole family, but there is something special about receiving a gift with a one-of-a-kind tag. 


I used a total of four of the new sets for the tags including: Cool Cats, Flurries, Essential Holiday Excellence and Prancer.  I love that all of the stamps in these sets work seamlessly together and the combos are endless. I also used a variety of tags that I either had around the craft room, die cut or whipped up really quickly.


Yes, all the photos are taken next to a giant box of cookies that I brought home from my work.  I'm thinking maybe I should wrap some of them up and use these fancy tags! :-)


Well, hopefully this post will get an edit sometime today with a link to the latest Word on the Street video so you can learn more details about all of these tags!  Have a great weekend and enjoy wrapping up those gifts!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute tags, I love how different each one is! I really like how you utilized the "Essential Holiday Elegance" sentiments into each one, it really shows the versatility of that set!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.