Monday, January 2, 2012

Design Team Changes 2012

Hello hello and a very Happy New Year to you all!! I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season and is ready to get back into the swing of things. That's always tough for me!

There's SO much going on in January, and I wanted to fill you guys in on a few design team changes first. As most of you know, the design term ended Dec 31st, but we're THRILLED that many of our designers have chosen to continue with us for 2012!

A few of our designers have chosen to pursue other avenues, and I have to admit, I am sad to see them go. I  have so loved having each person on the team and have enjoyed seeing everyone's creations each week. I do know that there are many wonderful things in store for each of them and wish them nothing but goodness and prosperity in the new year! I am so happy they shared their talents with Market Street Stamps last year - and above all, to have gained new friends in each of them. Please join me in wishing Julie, Meg, Sarah, Jess and Julia a very fond farewell:














We look forward to showing you all the exciting things in store for 2012!!
Angelica

4 comments:

  1. I will miss y'all tons!!! Good luck in whatever you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all, all the very best in everything you set out to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sorry to see you all go, but I wish you all the best best best in whatever you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad to see you all go...but best wishes for you all in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.