Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Believe in Love

Feeling the winter blues? Well this card will bring you out of them! 

DoBea created this super sweet card that takes me straight to spring!

Makes me forget how cold it is outside for a minute! HAHA!


DoBea used Mesh, Honeycomb, and Vintage Notepad on to decorate these pretty butterflies! 

The sentiment set Simple Joys is perfect for LOTS of occasions- here she made the sentiment, "I believe in love." Just beautiful!


Make sure you stop by DoBea's blog:
to see more details about this project!


This card also fits in PERFECTLY with our current Paint the Town Color Challenge! This month we have some super FUN colors- you don't want to miss it!

Have a fabulous day! 
-Steph



3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS, DoBea! Bright and refreshing!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. DoBea! Your card is so pretty! I love how you stamped on the butterflies!! Wonderful job!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.