Sunday, March 18, 2012

Guest Designer :: Laurie Willison :: Day 2


I am so excited to be back again today blogging over at the Market Street blog!  I have a new stamp set from February's release, Neighborhood.  When I saw this little row of houses, I fell in love!  I knew that I could use this one for some fun CAS cards!  Here is my first card...

IMG_5788_edited-1

I lined this one up and stamped a full background.  then I layered it on to the white card base after adding in some ribbon.  I topped it off with the label, complete with a house and sentiment. 

My next card is super CAS...

IMG_5789_edited-1

I stamped the image and then colored it in with some fun, bright colors.  Then I added in some Glossy Accents on each window just for a little added detail.  I am thinking this would be a great card for new neighbors!  

Here is a pic of the Neighborhood set...


Simply adorable!  

I wanted to take a second and share a couple of my favorites..some I have, some are on my wish list!  If you area gingham fan, THIS background is really fun!  I love the large size for a card front.  This Vintage Notepad background is so cool.  I love the distressed look!  The florals and the fonts in THIS set are just beautiful!  I have made several cards using this set and I am definitely a fan!

Thanks again for coming today!  And thanks to Angelica and Market Street for having me!

Have a great day!
********
A little more about Laurie:
Hi!  My name is Laurie Willison.  I am a part time SAHM and part time RN.  I have 2 kiddos at home and an amazing husband who puts up with my hobby!  I started scrapbooking in 1997 and was taken over by card making in 2007!  I absolutely love this hobby!  It has given me such an amazing creative outlet and I have met so many wonderful friends because of it!  You can find me over at my blog, Soapbox Creations!  I currently design forDeNami and for Clear and Simple Stamps.  I am also on the DT over at CAS-ual Fridays!  I am so excited to be here with the girls at Market Street Thank you so much for having me!



8 comments:

  1. Laurie rocks with this guest design!! Love the CAS house card! Absolutely DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet...Laurie is an awesome designer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards dearie!!! Yay for Laurie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! And thank you Angelica for having me!! I had a lot if fun with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLY like the card with the red ribbon. It looks so neat and uncluttered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both WONDERFUL but, I especially LOVE that first card with that AWESOME colour scheme (kraft, red, white) and that adorable house background stamping!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.