HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
Tonight is our last night of sneak peeks and your last chance to enter to win one of each set showcased this week!! Tomorrow we will be revealing the sets at 7 pm CDT and announcing our 4 lucky winners!
Tonight, we're peeking "Candy Stripe" (a background requested by our very own Brenda Weaver), and "Blessings in Disguise" (our mini this month).
Would you love a chance to win? Check out our giveaway details below!
GIVEAWAY DETAILS
Each month, we give away one of each set showcased to one LUCKY commenter!
- Earn ONE entry for each comment you leave across ALL of our designers' blogs tonight. {p.s. if, for any reason, a designer does not have a new release post up don't worry!! Winners will be chosen only amongst posts that are published. :)}
- Earn TWO entries for following us on Facebook OR Twitter (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)
- Earn THREE bonus entries for sharing this giveaway on your Facebook page OR Twitter account (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)!
- You have through Wednesday, March 28th to enter to win each set.
Be sure to enter to win
+
from earlier this week, too!
DESIGN TEAM SAMPLES
Be sure to visit each blog for a chance to win this set!You might even spy some additional *bonus* inspiration along the way!
Amy Kolling: Amy's gorgeous "simply elegant" style makes its way to her third card which pairs beautiful embossing with subtle pattern, allowing the sentiment to take center stage.
DoBea Alberts: DoBea used the flourish in this set as a design element, and it's just so perfect! I love the ruffle she created to offset the brown, too!
Brenda Weaver: Pretty in pink, and a dash of shabby chic, Brenda's card is absolutely perfect for a girlfriend or relative going through a hard time.
Samantha Casey: Samantha masked areas of the sentiment to make a truly unique card. And I know I'm not the only one who think a little caffeine really is a 'blessing in disguise'! hehe Check out the flourish she used for steam! So clever!
Stephanie Muzzulin: Stephanie created this gorgeous mini which could also serve as a journal. I just love adding big, bold sentiments like this to my art journals - they are a great reminder whenever I'm having a tough day.
Stephanie Washburn: How awesome is this? Create your own customized herringbone pattern using Candy Stripe!! Stephanie will show you how to get this fun look on her blog!
Tifany DeGough: Tifany's serene card looks lovely with a wash of color on the hydrangeas from Comforting Florals. The sentiment is from our new Simple Salutations set and the background is the new Candy Stripe background - available tomorrow at 7 pm CDT!
***********************
Love seeing so much variations in the same set! Don't you? Be sure to let us know what you think in the comments below before you hop over to our DT's blogs!! Have a great night, and I'll see you back here tomorrow for the reveal and release!! Yayyy!!











Very Very Beautiful!!! I just love what each and every DT member has made! I cant wait too see the new release! :)
ReplyDeleteMicia
Yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
Everything is just fabulously gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove it all and can't wait to see everything in full! :)
And I follow on Facebook! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat hop! Loved all the different ways people used Candy Stripe, so many possibilities with that background! Can't wait to see the full reveals tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI'm a facebook follower
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about the sneaks tonight.
ReplyDeleteVery Beautiful stamps.
ReplyDeleteLove the new stamps! Looks awesome! Stripeeeee yay!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you on both twitter and Facebook!
ReplyDeleteSharing on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I especially like Samantha's coffee card!
ReplyDeleteI follow on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI follow on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love these new sets! Thanks for letting us peek!
ReplyDeleteGreat peek samples! MSS DT ROCKS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey all are amazing! I love seeing such great inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI follow on FB.
ReplyDeleteBoy - the Design Team rocked these! That background looks incredible!!! Definitely a must have!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.co
And I'm a Facebook follower! ;0)
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.co
Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteAlrighty then, it's shared and left my separate comments so that's 3 whoo hoo... this is exciting stuff... now to just win... :)
ReplyDeleteWOW, these are both BEAUTIFUL!!!! The DT really did these sets proud! AMAZING! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeletealready follow your blog...
ReplyDeleteThe DT projects are all so awesome...lots of creative cards..
Such beautiful sentiments and cards! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB too!
ReplyDeleteAnd I just shared a link to these sneak peeks on my FB page. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteThis mini is so lovely. How incredibly beautiful. Already did my hope of the gorgeous creations by the DT. Once again, they are AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteI follow on Facebook! :) And, I shared there.
ReplyDeleteAnd I also follow on Twitter and have tweeted about the release there, too. Can't wait til tomorrow!! Wooooo!
ReplyDeleteYay...I can't wait for the reveal...your stamps have made some really adorable and stunning cards. Thanks for sharing them all with us.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB.
ReplyDeleteAmazing job ladies!! Love each and every one of them!! Hugs, Leanne
ReplyDeleteI also follow you on fb! Hugs, Leanne
ReplyDeleteAwesome creations ladies!!!!
ReplyDeleteI loved all the projects showcased yesterday, for some strange reason I could not see some of them last night, but I am happy I got to see them all, they are beautiful! TFS
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
Liz
These are some great project. Love them and this sentiment stamp for sure. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com
ReplyDeleteI like you on FB!
ReplyDeleteAwesome projects! Cannot wait to see the whole set!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about you!
ReplyDeleteI think I've lost my way, but I do love your new releases!
ReplyDelete