Happy FRIDAY!
We've got a treat for you today! Stephanie Muzzulin has a super FUN card to share with us today- using elements of the Market Fresh Kit from March- On the Bright Side!
Her talent at combining colors and patterns shines here on this card!
Make sure you stop by her blog
for more details!
If you're interested in purchasing this kit (or any of the other previously released kits!)- check out the Market Fresh Kits section in the Marketplace! There are still a few available from each month!
AND- if you're interested in something BRAND NEW- stay tuned! We'll be sneaking peeks at the newest Market Fresh Kit- Vintage Spring Market TONIGHT! WOOHOO!
See ya then!







This is AWESOME, as always! I love that stamp and your creation! Sure hope the kit is back in stock soon! Thanks for sharing this fabulous creation! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteENJOY LIFE-Javablustamper/Jacquie
Love this card! I must get this kit, I'm behind in kit buying :)
ReplyDeletesuch a cute cute card...I love that amazing image and great designer paper...very cute
ReplyDeleteSo fun!
ReplyDelete