Monday, April 23, 2012

New Blog Sneak Peek and Giveaways :: Day 1

Hello Stamping Friends!
I am here tonight to share a special sneak preview of our BRAND NEW blog we're launching on Thursday, April  26th - just in time for our April BLOCK PARTY!

What fun would a NEW blog be without some prizes to go with it, right?!
That's why I'm super excited to offer you guys a giveaway each day leading up to our brand new blog on Thursday. To help keep track of the entries, I'm using a RaffleCopter widget which will guide you through the super simple entry process.

Let's move onto the preview, shall we?
(This is just a little tease from our header area.)

Our new blog will have a host of new features on a Wordpress platform.

Features you'll soon see:
  • Designer Bios
  • Cleaner layout (like our website)
  • Quick links to tutorials, a better labeling system, and a featured photo with each post!
 It's going to be SUCH an improvement, guys, I promise!
So, who's ready to hear about today's giveaway?
This week is normally our new release week, but we're doing something a little different this month!
We're highlighting our new blog and our awesome KIT CLUB!
Our giveaway tonight is a LOVE BIRDS kit 
valued at $31.99!!

Want it? Enter below and YOU could be the lucky winner!
Winners will be announced on Friday, April 27th with our Block Party post.
Good Luck and see you here tomorrow with another giveaway!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

46 comments:

  1. COOL! How exciting! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You're off to a great start! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun! So excited to see the new blog and maybe win something! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love WordPress! My blog is hosted on WordPress, too. How exciting!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Market Street and all the wonderful things that you are doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! Looking forward to the new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun! What a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see the new site. Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to the new site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see the new site.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo...fun peek of the new site! Can't wait to see it all!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting! Looking forward to see the new image!

    Have a great day!
    Liz
    unikebyyes{at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoop whoop! Can't wait to see the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How AWESOME!! COngrats!



    ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great looking kit - we have a jubillee celebration coming up in the UK and that would be a fabulous resource!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The kit looks great...can't wait to see your new blog. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a great kit. I've never worked with kits before but sure would love to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking forward to your beautiful new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! These are fabulous. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesomesauce!!! Can't wait to see the new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the great chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't wait to see the new blog!!
    And what a wonderful giveaway to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm excited about the new blog. I have this kit and love it (and all the others I have also)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great kit, love the border trims and all the pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So fun!! Excited about the new look! Woohoo!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can't wait to see the new blog!! Pretty kit also! Hugs, Leanne
    Tobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  29. I can't wait to see your new blog design! Thank you for offering such a great prize today!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous!! I really love your coffee stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Didnt get to write what I would pick
    Essential holiday elegance
    And then either Bon voyage or make a memory

    ReplyDelete
  32. Would love to this kit for a creative test drive! Thanks for the chance to win it and looking forward to the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Looking forward to seeing the new look. GOOD LUCK with the final touches!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love it!!! Can't wait to see the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  35. The Lovebird kit is beautiful, I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow, this sounds Great! Hope I'm not too late. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  37. Yes I am back. Trying to increase my odds considering how much I love Market Street Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.