Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Blog Sneak Peek and Giveaways :: Day 3

Good Morning Stampers!
I can't believe it, we're only ONE sleep away from the BIG REVEAL and I can't thank you guys enough for stopping by this week and really getting excited for what will be a next step forward in our growth. We are THRILLED about some of the changes we've made this year and that you've cheered us on through it all!

Don't forget that on FRIDAY, APRIL 26th we will have our winners posted on our NEW blog!
So you'll still have through tomorrow night to enter ALL THREE giveaways!


Our new header will feature seasonal images featuring some of your favorite artwork from our line!
To start with, we've chosen our Spring flowers and sweet butterfly from 
It's one of my favorite sets and I think you'll love seeing the changing looks we have in mind!

both have a giveaway, so don't forget to take a couple seconds to head over and enter. It is EASY PEASY with the RaffleCopter widget we are using.

Ready for TODAY'S giveaway?
It's MINI-MANIA!
Six of our most beloved mini stamps: all yours!
It Takes Love, Compass, Believing Butterfly, Happy Pumpkin, Sip On, and Blessings in Disguise are a RETAIL VALUE of $30.00!!


Good Luck everyone!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

27 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new blog. Thanks for the chance to win the giveaways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great collection of stamps. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE todays preview! I would absolutely love the giveaway! What a wonderful prize!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting a new blog!! Can't wait to see it and I'm sure it's going to be FABULOUS!! Hugs, Leanne
    Tobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the new blog tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I can't wait to see it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the new blog!! The preview looks ADORABLE!!!! And thanks for the chance to win these FABULOUS stamps!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new packaging is so bright, fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your blog. And your simple stamps that are fun to color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very excited to see the new blog - can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful little mini stamps. Love them all! I've just discovered this site, so I'm just now finding all the wonderful elements of your company. I'm excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an exciting way to kick off the new blog, so exciting!!!
    Cindylu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see the new blog...
    and what a truly fabulous way to launch it!
    So excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the sweet giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great giveaway. Thanks for this great opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool idea! Not only changing images but using MSS images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These mini stamps are so delightful! Thanks for a chance to win them! Tomorrow's the BIG day - can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun to have a changing header! What a great idea! OPEN! OPEN! OPEN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yummo! These are Super Fantastic Prizes. I'm Loving the Sneak Peaks of the New Blog. Can't wait to see it all at once. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.