Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Market Fresh Kits :: Daydreamin' :: Layout Sneak Peeks


Hello everyone!! So excited to be back on the blog tonight with some NEW sneaks of our next Market Fresh Kit! This month, Steph has whipped up the delectable "Daydreamin'" collection filled with feminine pinks, greens, and creams. This is one for the ladies!

If you're BRAND NEW to our kits, thank you so much for stopping by & checking out our kits! You might be wondering what it's all about, so I'd love to share a few details with you:

What are MARKET FRESH KITS?
  • A beautiful, on-trend papercrafting kit with elements large enough for scrapbooking, but enough variety to create layouts and cards or a mix of anythign in between.
  • A 20% discount on any other Market Street Stamps the length of your subscription!
  • Three different subscription options (perfect for any budget) and even a single-purchase option (discount on other stamps only applies for subscribers). 
We carefully package each kit and ship to ensure safe delivery:
  • $8.50 USA
  • $11.50 Canada/Mexico 
  • $17.00 International
So who's ready to see some sneak peeks? Click each group of photos to visit our talented designer's blogs - they have some AMAZING inspiration for you tonight!!





As you're browsing our sneaks tonight, I need a favor from you guys. If you've been admiring the kits for awhile, but haven't made the leap, I'd love to hear why. Please send me a message via email {angelica at marketstreetstamps dot com} letting me know if there's something you'd love to see more of or any reservations you may have. I'd love to address them all during the reveal so we can answer any questions that might be lingering out there. Most of all, we want to know what YOU want to see, so please take this opportunity to offer your feedback! I LOVE to hear it!!

Have a fabulous night, I'll see you back here tomorrow with some more sneak peeks!! :) Angelica

3 comments:

  1. I am going backwards:) I started with day 2..going to day 1! LOL..I just realised you are not picking winners for the kits! I was so excited to see some Dear Lizzy in there ..that I pretty much skipped the text and saw the projects and drooled on the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Dear Lizzy. I am fairly new to your blog, so I might not be the best person to give feedback--not much history. But what I've seen so far, I love.

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.