Thursday, May 17, 2012

You Are Loved


HI!

Happy Thursday!

We've got a treat for you today! Our very own Tifany created this super sweet monochromatic card to share today- perfect to send to someone who might need a little love!


She used a really fun technique with tissue paper and a couple of backgrounds to create this heart focal image! 

Make sure you run over to her blog
to see how she did it!

*AND* there's another pretty project over there for you to see, too!

Here are the stamps she used on this card: 




Have a fabulous day!


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this. I am going to have to try this out.
    Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoyed to read your awesome post, you made post different from other bloggers. I appreciate you for making such a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic, pretty card, love pink :)

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.