Thursday, June 28, 2012

Under The Sea Birthday :: Samantha Casey

Good Morning Stampers! Angelica here today and I'm sharing a beautiful card by Samantha and a change on our team. As most of you know, Samantha has been on our team since DAY 1. Since before we even had a team, and she has gone on to illustrate some incredibly gorgeous sets, including "Home Sweet Home" which is my personal favorite. ;) However, what you might not know about Samantha is that she is an incredibly creative spirit, but also very dedicated in her professional life, and has accepted an exciting new job opportunity and will be focusing on her new role.

Few people can be as genuine as Samantha. I first met her through the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenges in 2009. She played along a few weeks in a row, and I told my mom Kathy that we just had to ask her if she'd join the team. She said yes, and the rest, as they say, is history. I had no idea what a genuinely sweet soul we had approached until I got to know her more. Then, when we met in person at CHA in 2010, I knew Sam was someone who would continue to surprise us and did she ever! She became known in our Peachy Keen Team as our "Queen of Scenes".

Samantha brings joy, whimsy, and some dang good X-Acto skills to each project she creates. I've watched her become more confident, more dynamic, yet still remain true to her own style, and I find that incredibly inspiring. We will miss you, Sam, and I can't thank you enough for the years of design and talent you've provided not only Market Street Stamps, but Peachy Keen Stamps as well. Please don't be a stranger!

Now, head on over to Samantha's blog and check out this GORGEOUS party card she created using some of our Sea Creatures!!



Have a fabulous Thursday, everyone!!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVED Samatha's Peachy scenes. She was my best inspiration for trying to create them.
    Good luck to her and here's to an even brighter and happier future in all she does! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam has been an absolute inspiration to me. I'm in awe of everything she creates. I'm going to miss her dearly. This card emphasizes everything I love about her creations and 'scenes'. I wish her the absolute best in all that she does!!!!! Hugs - Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK Samantha!!! Your projects are all lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Wishes Samantha- I have enjoyed your projects and dedication.

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.