Good Morning sweet Stampers!
What a busy week it's been for us at Market Street Stamps! We've gotten a lot of emails asking if we will be at CHA Chicago next week, and unfortunately, we will not be.
We decided to take the summer and focus on some behind-the-scenes projects but hope to see you at CHA Winter 2013...maybe. ;) For those of you attending next week, be sure to report back and let us know what you LOVED!
You may or may not know, but Market Street Stamps has a little community *just* for our stamp fans!
The Neighborhood is brimming with photo inspiration, and I'm here today to share some of my favorites from the gallery. If you like what you see, please head on over to the Neighborhood and leave a comment! I'm sure it would totally make someone's day!
Here are a few favorites using some of our RETIRING SETS (35% off while supplies last!):
"Party 'til the Cows Come Home" by NIKKI
Isn't Nikki's card "udderly" adorable? I love how she used "For all it's Worth" and popped the cow's sweet face up on foam dimensionals, that little detail made all the difference!
"Well done!" by NICOLE
This card really is well done! I adore how Nicole used the included embellishment from "Faith in You" to create her stamped background. The pitcher makes a perfect vase for her 3D flowers. Simple, elegant, lovely.
"you make me so HAPPY" by BRENDA
I love the graphic style of this card, from the tag flipped upside down to the stitched grid, I absolutely adore this! It definitely makes me SO HAPPY!
Thanks for stopping by today, we hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!!
Happy Stamping,
Angelica












wow great cards...awesome creativity..
ReplyDeletethese are awsome!!!
ReplyDelete