SURPRISE!
As you know by now, we have discontinued our Market Fresh Kit Club. We also switched over to bi-monthly releases for the remainder of 2012 to allow some behind-the-scenes changes to come full circle and get our goals in line with our vision. However, we just couldn't quite keep from sharing these gorgeous minis that we released with our kits! So many people have emailed asking if they could just purchase the stamps, and I'm thrilled to finally say YES! You can!!
We've also had bits and pieces left over from previous month's kits, so we're excited to get those shipped off too! We have a limited supply of paper, embellishments, and other paper crafting yumminess now available on our site! These items were hand-picked by Steph, and they all coordinate beautifully!
Please JOIN US tomorrow at 8 am CDT for a BLOG HOP showcasing these lovely minis.
One lucky hopper will receive a GIFT CERTIFICATE to the shop!
One lucky hopper will receive a GIFT CERTIFICATE to the shop!
These minis are just $5 per set, and each package measures 3.25 x 4.50". Individual sizes are listed in the product descriptions. These stamps were designed to be used on cards and scrapbook layouts, so we weren't skimpin' on the size of each element! Our Market Fresh Girls have already inked up and loved up their minis, so I thought I'd share some inspiration from them today.
Take a look!
Take a look!
Layout using "Doily" by Jinny Newlin
Card using "Bright Side" by Stephanie Washburn
Card using "Berry Sweet" by Brenda Weaver
Card using "Two Step Butterfly" by Stephanie Washburn
Card using "Love Birds" by Stephanie Washburn
Thanks so much for stopping by, please do come on back tomorrow morning for our hop - there will be LOTS more inspiration from the rest of our team!! xo Angelica














Yay! I love surprises and this is a good one! I'm so glad that you're releasing that lightbulb stamp!!!
ReplyDeleteSweetness!!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the release ! too cute!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I'm so excited these are going to be available!!! Was hoping!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
Beautiful!! I love the doily!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the doily and the light bulb and the butter...LOVE 'em all. Can't wait!!!!!
ReplyDeletewoohoo love surprises...these are awesome...
ReplyDeleteA nice mini surprise ... and I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! Lovely surprise!!
ReplyDeleteThese are darling stamps! Off to shop :)
ReplyDeleteLoving these Stamps and it's not because of the price either. The DT showed them off perfectly. Smooches... Felicia
ReplyDelete