Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 2012 Reveal and WINNERS!


Hello friends! TODAY is THE day! 
I am honored, amazed, and undeniably EXCITED to share the new August Release with all of you! As you know, we have three designers jumping into an illustrating role here at MSS, and I am so thrilled with each new set they've designed.

Each of our new illustrators have done an incredible job focusing on what makes THEM unique and sharing those qualities in their designs. I truly feel each of them has showcased their personality in this first release. 

CHANGES you may notice
We've enhanced our packaging to include a small shadow where the back of the stamp is. We hope this will help envision our product even better from your side! Thank you to everyone who offers valuable feedback, we appreciate it SO SO much!!

We have some OTHER enhancements coming up this fall, so please do keep watching our blog and checking in on our Facebook page. We have amazing things in store for you guys, and with a small team, it just takes us a little bit longer.  Thanks for being patient! 

EXPERIENCES translate to GROWTH
This summer has taught me SO much about myself, about our business, and about our industry. I will continue to use those experiences and the knowledge I've gained to provide the VERY BEST customer experience we can, and to provide the VERY BEST quality in a stamp that you'll find. Did I mention that we ONLY use photopolymer that's been made to withstand thousands of impressions? Now, we know you probably won't be stamping an image 1,000 times or more... but if you wanted to, you totally could. I look forward to sharing more about our product and what makes it as special as each of you are!

INTRODUCTIONS
I know you're ready to check out the new stuff, so let's get to the intros and the details! Each of the new releases are marked 15% off as an intro price through Sunday. All new releases will go back to their regular price after 8/19, so get them at this price while you can! 

  • Artist: Steph Washburn
  • 8.5" x 5.5" set
  • Retails: $19.50
  • Intro Sale Price: $16.57 (valid thru 8/19/12)


  • Artist: Steph Washburn
  • 8.5" x 5.5" set
  • Retails: $19.50
  • Intro Sale Price: $16.57 (valid thru 8/19/12)



  • Artist: Steph Washburn
  • 5.5" x 4.25" background set
  • Retails: $12.50
  • Intro Sale Price: $10.62 (valid thru 8/19/12)


  • Artist: Steph Washburn
  • 5.5" x 5.5" set
  • Retails: $15.00
  • Intro Sale Price: $12.75 (valid thru 8/19/12)



  • Artist: Julie Day
  • 5.5" x 5.5" set
  • Retails: $15.00
  • Intro Sale Price: $12.75 (valid thru 8/19/12)


  • Artist: Julie Day
  • 8.5" x 5.5" set
  • Retails: $19.60
  • Intro Sale Price: $16.57 (valid thru 8/19/12)




Dreamcatcher
  • Artist: Brenda Weaver
  • 5.5" x 5.5" set
  • Retails: $15.00
  • Intro Sale Price: $12.75 (valid thru 8/19/12)

Hit the Mark
  • Artist: Brenda Weaver
  • 5.5" x 5.5" set
  • Retails: $15.00
  • Intro Sale Price: $12.75 (valid thru 8/19/12)



Great Big Greetings
  • Artist: Angelica Suarez
  • 5.5" x 5.5" set
  • Retails: $15.00
  • Intro Sale Price: $12.75 (valid thru 8/19/12)

Aren't they AWEsome!? Our Design Team did a FANTASTIC job of showcasing these sets this week, and if I could, I would give them all a great big hug because they really do amazing work and we're so grateful for them.

Speaking of AWESOME - thank you ALL for your Tweets, comments, entries, and all around GOOD VIBES surrounding this release. Our customers and friends are our biggest motivators and without you guys cheering us on, getting excited about our designs, we just wouldn't be able to do what we do. THANK YOU! It is our pleasure to do these giveaways with each release because of the incredible support we receive from you all EVERY DAY. 

WINNING ENTRIES
Our NINE lucky winners were randomly drawn from our Rafflecopter widgets and are listed BELOW:
  1. Great Big Greetings - Sharon H.
  2. Teacher Notes - Susan
  3. ABC Background - Jean M.
  4. Baby Basics - Jennifer
  5. Growth - Amanda K.
  6. Nuts about Nature - Felicia
  7. Hit the Mark - Colleen D.
  8. Dreamcatcher - Jen W.
  9. My Thoughts Exactly - Vicki

On the list of winners? CONGRATS! We should have your email address and will be sending you an email within the next 12 hrs with further instructions to claim your prize (i.e. we just need to collect your address. ;)) 

Not on the list? Don't worry - our new releases are 15% off thru Sunday, 8/19! Snag 'em while you can! 

Not sure if that's you on the list? We will email you, so there is no confusion. If we have any unclaimed prizes, we will draw a new winner and announce on our blog next week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! We'll see you back here soon! xo Angelica 

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the new release! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new releases! Amazing work and illustrations. Oh I really hope I'm the Jennifer the won the baby set LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon H? No no no, Sharon G. You went one letter too far... :) I love hit the mark. Oh how I love that log, isn't that funny? LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW awesome release! These look TERRIFIC! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are all awesome! Thank you for the honor of being one of the first to get a new set. (sorry other Sharon... Lol!) I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see the full sets! Don't know if I can pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ladies and fabulous release MSS!!! Thanks for all you do!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoop whoop! Big thanks for my win and I can't wait to go on a little shopping spree this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa. Thanks so much for my win - My Thoughts Exactly. Can't wait to play! Congrats to all the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How funny!!!! I looked at this blog post again to see he winners' names, and was SHOCKED AGAIN when I saw SHARON---forgetting that it was another Sharon. Again. Jeesh. Get OVER it,Sharon.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.