Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August Release :: Sneak Peeks :: Day 2


Hey Stampers!
Welcome back to DAY TWO of our August Release!
If you just happened upon today's post, don't miss DAY ONE here!

I am thrilled to share today's peeks from the ever-so-talented


Julie brings her most fantastic CAS style to stamp design and I was so excited to see how effortlessly that translated from design to illustration. 

I can't wait to show you her incredibly versatile, packed sets, "Baby Basics" and "Nuts about Nature"!

We're also showcasing another set from Sweet Steph Designs - "Growth". 
This sets is elegant, serene, and simply Steph!

I can't wait to share what our team has for you today! Here's how our release weeks work (in case you're just joining us!) :
  • We'll be sneak peeking August Release sets today and tomorrow (and yesterday, too)!
  • Posts go live at 7 a.m. CDT.
  • Releases will be available at 7 a.m. CDT on 8/16.
  • You have chances to win each set! Be sure to check "Giveaway Details" on the bottom of each post for specific info on how to win!
Stephanie M
How incredibly sweet is this card by Stephanie?! I adore the primary colors and paper-pieced teddy bear from "Baby Basics".
Stephanie W 
Doesn't this look just like a painting? Absolutely gorgeous card created by Steph using "Growth".
Julie
Be still my heart! This "Welcome little one" card is beyond sweet! "Baby Basics" is truly the last baby set you will ever need!
Jinny
I love the way the cattails are embossed against a gorgeous sunset sponged by Jinny! This card designed with "Growth" would bring comfort to any recipient. 
Julie
Oh.my.goodness. What else can I say about this "Nuts about Nature" card except that I'm absolutely NUTS about this fun design! 



a Rafflecopter giveaway

Ok guys, we're halfway through the giveaway week! Be sure to enter each day and let your friends know, too! We're super stoked to share all nine sets with you and they will be revealed bright & early Thursday morning! See you here tomorrow - same place, same time.

15 comments:

  1. So glad I haven't spent my gift certificate yet - Nuts About Nature has my name all over it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment stamps and the clothesline is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW talk about beautiful cards and stamps! I LOVE these. I can't wait to see full sets! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are wonderful can't wait to see what other images there are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous samples, especially Jinny's emboss resist and Stephanie's inking! Darling baby clothesline!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those cat tails!!! They are so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Creations from all your DT. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful images and lovely creations as always!!! How exciting!!! thank you for sharing!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all. Especially the baby shoes. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh...can't wait to see the full sets! I love CAS too. Great designs ladies! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, another great day of sneak peeks.. I'm really looking forward to your release..

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.