Thursday, November 15, 2012

Block Party WINNERS!

 
Thank you ALL so much for joining our
BLOCK PARTY this month!
 
I'm here today to announce a couple of winners!
 
The winner of a prize package is....

The artist we selected as our December Guest Designer is....
believe

Virginia ALWAYS wows us with her beautiful cards! We're so happy to invite her to be our Guest Designer for December!

Ladies, please email Jorge and include what prize you won, your full name, and your mailing address so we can get your prizes out to you!
jorge (at) marketstreetstamps (dot) com
 
*****
 
Don't forget- you still have time to enter our Cream of the Crop contest! All you have to do is upload your MSS projects to any of our galleries or social media sites!
Here are links to places we'll be looking for your projects:

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I'm soooo excited!!! Thank you so much and congratulations to Virgina I just love her work and can't wait to see what she'll do for you during her GD time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....I am speechless! It will be such an honor to guest design for MSS! Thank you SO much for the chance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Congratulations, Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.