Sunday, December 26, 2010

Countdown to the New Year Super Sale!

We're winding down from the holiday festivities (and I, personally, am packing my gym bag for tomorrow morning! Eek!), and want to thank each and every one of our customers and followers for an amazing 2010. We launched our line in January 2010, but didn't create our website until October, and since then, we've had an incredible amount of interest and we can't thank you enough for spreading the word about our stamps!

We have so many exciting things in store - one of which is coming up very soon! Our new DT will be announced the first week in January and with all the incredibly talented people who applied, I know we'll have an extremely tough decision to make, but I also know we will have a very diverse and creative team! We'll also be getting a bloggy makeover soon, thanks so much for hanging in there with us until our blog lifts off!

To celebrate the end of a wonderful year,
We're excited to announce our BIGGEST SALE yet!

15%, 20% or 30% off*
EVERYTHING in our STORE
plus
$1.00 shipping to U.S. & Puerto Rico
$3.00 shipping to Canada & Mexico
$5.00 shipping to Everywhere Else
until 12/31/10! extended thru 1/2/11!
*cannot be combined with other coupon/promo codes*

You don't need any coupon/promo codes for these savings,
they're already marked down in our store. :)

Thanks so much again everyone,
hope your holidays were full of cheer!
See you in 2011~!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing sale, cant wait!! Have a happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to check it out,lol. nothing like good sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing since I didn't get an e-mail I didn't make it...can't wait to see who you chose for the new Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the blog makeover!! I am excited to see who made the DT, little sad it wasn't me lol but maybe next time!!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.