Saturday, February 19, 2011

Get Whale Soon

It is time again to show another card I have made using Market Street Stamps! I decided to create a card that would bring a smile to someones face who is not feeling well. I believe that smiles and laughter really can make a person feel better! For this card I used, Hearts a Plenty, Enjoy Today, and Ocean Fun.

6 comments:

  1. OMG! This is sooo pretty. It made me feel beeter and I'm not sick. TFS

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, your cards are magical. They have humor and beauty all wrapped up in a beautiful scene. I LOVE IT! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable!! Your coloring is just amazing. This is just too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! This would certainly cheer someone up instantly!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.