Monday, February 21, 2011

February Release - Sneak Peek 1 : Vintage Wallpaper and a Chance to Win!

Hi guys! Can you believe it's already time for our February Release? I feel like we've been hanging on to these images FOREVER!  I'm so excited to finally show you what our Design Team has been working on.


Here's how our release week will work - each day (starting today) the Design Team will be showcasing each new set with a card. When you leave a comment on that days' post, you will be entered to win the set that's being showcased. Easy, right?


Thursday, we'll be revealing all the sets and the stamps will be available for purchase at midnight (so Friday at 12:01 a.m. the sets will be activated in our store for purchase). I'll draw all the winners Friday and announce on Saturday. This gives you plenty of time to get in on the "just released" savings too!


Each new release will be 10% off  
Friday, February 25th through Friday, March 4th!

So, without further ado, tonight's peeks are of my new favorite Market Street Stamp - Vintage Wallpaper. This background stamp is generously sized at 4.25 x 5.5" which means it stamps an A2 card with complete coverage. You don't even need a big expensive block for these, either! Check out Steph's tutorial on stamping our large backgrounds right from the acetate sheet.
Our amazing designers Tifany, Samantha, and Nicole have all created projects for tonight's sneak peek. Click each of their names to head over to their blogs & leave a little love - they truly WOW me with each new design they send over!


And here they are...
Tifany
Samantha


Nicole
See you back here tomorrow - don't forget to leave a comment for your chance to win this super luscious background stamp that will be a staple in your stamp collection - I promise!

42 comments:

  1. Awesome projects. I love this new stamps. I can't wait until it goes on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Can't wait to see the complete set!!:) Jennifer (www.countrycricut.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally drooling here!! love the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I totally LOVE this. It reminds me of the background of some pictures I had taken of my little one recently!!! Awesome projects ladies!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow...this is so cool. I love it! This is one I have to have for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stamp and wonderful projects .. looking forward to seeing the rest of the new release :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What awesome projects and great stamp!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous background stamp! Love all the projects. Awesome!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. really nice projects, stamped image looks great.Would love to win one of your new releases. Thanks for the chance to win.Dawn RI
    abosoffit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great samples! Angelica this stamp is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh sweet! I love this background stamp! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dont think its very nice that you are makin' us wait until Friday to buy this one!! LOVE IT.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb projects, love the stamp used!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The stamp is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The projects are so inspirational! I am lovin the background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terrific projects (love the guitar a ton) and the stamp is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW stamp!! Love the design and the Ladies did fantastic projects! Thank you for the chance to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool stamp! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great project!!! What cool stamp too!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks like great fun! Very versitile!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful stamp and great projects, especially love Tifany's cool card :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful examples and a beautiful stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful stamp, i can see myself using it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this background stamp! The samples are so inspiring. :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. That background stamp is so awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow, this is an awesome stamp! Very cool! Love the vintage style!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the vintage style! Can't wait to see the rest of the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow what an awesome background stamp!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful, elegant stamp!

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh WOW, I love this, really love it!
    Jessica
    Creativestamperspot@gmail.com
    Thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great variety of designs! I love them and I love this new set! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Woweeeeee..that stamp is amazing....i can just see myselc stamping myself lots of card backgrounds. The girls did beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  33. OH SOO many possibilities... The pattern in a dress, victorian living room wall, (Or a bordello! : >) As a watermark in tone on tone... Elegant and Trendy! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  34. The projects are wonderful! This stamp is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love this background stamp. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.