Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Be Free

Well, I don't know about you- but I absolutely loved the March release from Market Street! I loved the possibilities built into the set Hippie Chic.

I decided to make a clean and simple and bold card using this set, to showcase one of the amazing quotes it contains. I played along with this week's sketch over on CPS and the clean and simple challenge on SCS which was to showcase cut-up sentiments.


I think popping these two sections of the quote up really finishes it off nicely! I couldn't resist adding those two little birds to the bottom right of my card in a bright shade of yellow. And of course, two orange ribbon tabs to balance the card.

6 comments:

  1. I sooo spotted this clean and fab card as yours tracy....great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Love this! Popping out the emphasized phrases IS the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tracy!! Love it, love it, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh-mazing! I love this clean look. I will be copying this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quote and especially love the way you have made the words pop out. What a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.