Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Congratulations!

Today's card is a mix of a must-have background stamp and pieces from two very versatile stamp sets.
{Everything is from Market Street Stamps, of course!}


I started off by stamping the Perfectly Pretty Grid stamp on basic white cardstock in a brown ink. I cleaned off my stamp and inked it again with a blue that matched my card base and stamped it slightly off from where I stamped the brown grid. I sprayed the background with some pearly mist (which I am not skilled enough to get to show up in pictures, unfortunately) and let it dry - then cut it to size.

{The Market Street Stamps background stamps are so big that they cover the front of an A2 card - so what you see here is a trimmed down version.}


Using the brown ink again I stamped "Congratulations!" which is one of the many fun sentiments in the Celebrate Cake set. I then trimmed around the sentiment and added it to my card front with some dimensional tape.


The stars were so easy thanks to the new Blast Off set. The blue stars are sprayed in pearly mist again (use that imagination to see it!) and they are all popped up with dimensional tape.

I'd love to hear what you think about my card...please stop by my blog and leave a comment.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Stamps: Market Street Stamps {Perfectly Pretty Grid, Blast Off, Celebrate Cake}
Ink: Distress Ink, Memento
Mists: Perfect Pearls Mist {Turquoise}


5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this, Tifany! The simplicity really makes the colors pop! It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta have it! Clean and simple. On the list to get! TFS
    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and pretty! I love how the grid stamp worked so well. Sometimes those big background stamps don't go on very well, this one did! A Must Have! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully 'less is more'! Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.